1.Check for open topics. Before posting a new topic, please check to see if there is already a topic open on the subject.
2. No discussion of any illegal activity or threats of violence (ie. threats of suicide, self-harm, or physical harm). Discussion of medical marijuana is allowed as long as discussions have a medical focus.
3.No advertising or links to advertising or "Spam" is permitted. Advertising or spam is defined as posting a link for the purpose of selling, soliciting or promoting something.
4. Stay on topic. Posts which are not relevant to the forum topic may be deleted. Irrelevant points and facts should be avoided instead stick to the point with objectivity.
5.Do not get too emotional & maintain etiquettes. Oppose to the points raised by other member(s) by pointing issues rather than launching a personal attack on any of the members.
6. Be respectful of moderators in both the forums and any private communications.
7.No use of explicit, racist, obscene or vulgar language, images or messages.
8. No posts of copyrighted material, lengthy articles, or posts of an overtly political or religious nature (ie. proselyting).
9. Do not post offline personal contact information (ie. your home address, phone numbers etc.) and do not ask for personal information from others. This is to protect your security and identity.
10. Keep posts family friendly. If it shouldn't be viewed by minors, then it shouldn't be posted to the forums or chat rooms.